Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Homeschool meeting

I had a great day! Far better than I expected. I was feeling stressed b/c it was my first meeting as the "president" and I felt unsure of myself but it worked out and I'm so glad. We had 24 families and about 80 something people there! wow praise God!
I felt so inspired by all the Mom's we even had some brand new ones !! yea Im really excited about this group. I think it is going to be a great year. My kids did some studying but since we are still moving into the new house it will set us back two weeks. Anyway I'm sure we will catch up. tomorrow we are going to the Museum to a volunteer luncheon b/c both kids are going to start helping out there ! I'm so excited for them. On more homeschool news one of my kids has been playing ALOT lately on the keyboard! I think he wants me to see how serious he is about the drum set he wants for christmas. And did I mention my daughter has been trying to learn a new song on the guitar. I've got a regular band here. Well, this life in our world. If your musically inclined you shall play to your hearts content ;) I need to rest up so I'll end here. I'll you know how the volunteering goes.

No comments: