"Mankind must remember that peace is not God's gift to his creatures;peace is our gift to each other." ELIE WIESEL,author.
I've been thinking lately how much we as a society tend to be so harsh. Is it that we don't care? Have we become so complacent,that we are callous to a fault? I think we have become a nation of judgemental hypocrites . I say this because there are time when I can judge someone for their actions and then turn around and commit the same fault. ;0 I try and instill tolerance in my children and my-self. I am not perfect but we all need to strive to get along and most of all be tolerant of each other. Least we forget our time here is limited. We are all only passing through this earthly place we call home. I hope not to bore you with my ramblings, but I feel compelled to say my peace. If even one person out there agrees with me well then I guess my point is valid. I hope to share more of my insight with you and hopefully you'll return to read it. Leave me a comment and tell me what you think.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment